Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jump On It


Over the weekend we went to Jump On It with some friends. It was a lot of fun. Jane was scared to do any of it at first, but after her friend Mia got there and showed her the ropes, she loved it. I thought it was a place more for older kids, but they have a trampoline section and a bunch of bounce houses for kids 4 ft. and under. The whole experience produced some fun crazy hair pics! This would be a great party place!

4 comments:

MommyMert said...

Love the new look. :)

Coombs Family said...

How fun! Avery went to a bounce house class at the gym when we were in Portland and loved it. Maybe you should have Jane's birthday party there!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the fun evening! Mia loved it (so did I...I can pretend I'm under 4 ft, right??? It was all for the girls though...so they'd feel comfortable going down :) )Let's get together again!

Jamie said...

Oh, and I LOVE the new look for the blog...where do you find cute templates like that?