I know this picture is very similar to one I posted not too long ago. But this one has a new story! Ryan has decided that he would prefer to sleep with no pants. I came in to get him when he woke up from his morning nap, and apparently, he had taken off his pants and thrown them on the ground. This is a new trick and he hasn't done it before, so I wondered, does he really prefer to sleep with no pants?! So when I went to get him from his afternoon nap and he had taken off his pants again, I decided that this must be his preference! This boy lives for comfort! Now I need to install a spycam (Sarah, can you help me out with this one?) to see how exactly he is doing this.
Monday, March 31, 2008
No Pants?
I know this picture is very similar to one I posted not too long ago. But this one has a new story! Ryan has decided that he would prefer to sleep with no pants. I came in to get him when he woke up from his morning nap, and apparently, he had taken off his pants and thrown them on the ground. This is a new trick and he hasn't done it before, so I wondered, does he really prefer to sleep with no pants?! So when I went to get him from his afternoon nap and he had taken off his pants again, I decided that this must be his preference! This boy lives for comfort! Now I need to install a spycam (Sarah, can you help me out with this one?) to see how exactly he is doing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is awesome! :) He is such a boy! haha... I wanna see a video.
Don't all men like to sleep without pants on? He's pure boy!
Too cute. Can't wait to see you guys!
I am totally eating my words now because the last 2 times I have gone in to get Abby up from her nap, she has had no pants on too! I think there is a baby conspiracy going on to totally confuse moms! It started last week with just the socks and now has progressed to socks and pants. How are they doing it!?!?
Oh your kids are cute!
I showed Alivia your blog tonight and she loves it! She was very happy to she Jane and she "wants Jane to come over again... cause she's so cute." We are coming up next weekend. When do you guys want to do the Zermatt??
Post a Comment