Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What the?

Last week I came into Ryan's room to find my cute little baby standing up! And yes, he is very proud of himself! He wakes up much happier now with his newfound skill. Since then, he's been pulling himself up on the couch, any small tables or toys, or on Jane! I just can't believe that he's turning into a toddler and not as much a baby. It's sad, but so fun!

4 comments:

Laura said...

What a big boy! Can he come over and show Abby how it's done? She crawls but that's it...

Coombs Family said...

He looks so happy! I can't wait to see him standing.

Crissy said...

We can't wait to see him. He will have changed so much since the last time! We are counting down the days until your visit.

MommyMert said...

This picture is a framer! Love it! Congrats Ryan--You are such a big boy now! (Look out Jane!)