Sunday, March 2, 2008

Gooooooooooooooo Cougars!



About a half hour before the BYU basketball game started, Jeff was offered court side tickets to the game! We hurried and got the kids decked out in BYU gear, put BYU bows in Jane's hair, then after a lot of screaming took BYU bows out of Jane's hair, and left for the game. The kids (as did we) loved being so close to the action. But anytime Cosmo appeared on the court Jane went in to freak-out mode. She would scream, shake and hold onto Jeff's neck with her nails digging in! It was just as bad as Santa, only it happened frequently through the night! As you can see, Ryan could care less who's holding him, even if it is a giant stuffed animal! The best part about the night, besides the win, was the cheerleader's half time show. Everyone knows how much I love to see others trip or fall down. Well, in this performance I think I saw everyone of them fall or land on their head at least once! I was laughing so hard when it happened the first time, and then it happened again and again and again! It looked like a SNL skit! I did feel kinda bad for them, but don't worry, none of them got seriously hurt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny you should say that because I was at the game too....all by myself...could have really used some friends...

Lindsay said...

you are so funny. when I show jeff this blog he'll be jealous because wishes he could be at the games. I love the cheerleader story and the pictures. You are an adorable little family.

Laura said...

Too funny about the cheerleaders... darn BYU cheerleaders-- they are good for nothing right? I am laughing at the bows in Jane's hair. Hopefully some day she will come around!

MommyMert said...

Yea! Go Cougs! :) Glad you had fun, looks like a blast!

Coombs Family said...

I love how excited the kids get about the games. Avery will be so jealous Jane got to see Cosmo up close. She keeps asking us to take her again.