Here are some pictures from Easter. We got a few before church and even made it on time! An Easter Miracle!! The kids were sick (whose aren't right now?) so they only stayed for Sacrament Meeting. Jane was so sad to miss nursery, but was happy after a good long nap! We had my family over for dinner and then had an Easter Egg hunt after. It was a good Easter for the most part. We did have some sad news that my Uncle died yesterday. But thankfully the knowledge of our Heavenly Father's plan for us brings me comfort for him and his family.
6 comments:
Oh, you all look so nice. Glad you had a nice weekend.
Wish we could have been there too! We hope Debbie and kids are doing okay...hard news to get on Easter. Anyway, we hope all works out for the trip to be postponed for 2 weeks.
Sorry to hear about your uncle... It looks like you had a fun Easter though! It doesn't look like Jeff wanted to take a picture... I had to bribe Chris with chocolate to get him to take a picture.
Your kids look so cute in their easter outfits! glad to hear you are all doing well!
thanks! I was kinda bummed I missed m&t. I actually took a carseat class from them, it was really good! i hope alot of people were able to come.
Katie,
You don't know who I am but I am Jenny (Browning). I grew up with Jeff. I found your blog from my sisters (Shelley), who sent me to Shelly's, then on to yours. I hope you don't mind. Tell Jeff hello. HOw are things going? If you want to look at my blog the address is brianjennymansfield.blogspot.com.
Your kids are adorable, by the way!
Post a Comment