I am looking for a cute apron to give my mom for her birthday. I don't have time to buy online and ship, so does anyone know of a store that sells cute aprons?
Anthropologie at the Gateway has way cute ones but they are a little more expensive ($30-40). I also saw some aprons at Hancock Fabrics that were based off of 60's patterns that were really cute for $15. Good luck!
6 comments:
Williams Sonoma has been known to carry some nice ones, though the last time I bought some for Julie was a couple years ago.
I'll help you make one if you want! I'm a sucker for a new project!
Buy it online, and give her the picture in an old frame, or in a card or something. :) (Ive done it..) Tell her its on the way.
Anthropologie at the Gateway has way cute ones but they are a little more expensive ($30-40). I also saw some aprons at Hancock Fabrics that were based off of 60's patterns that were really cute for $15. Good luck!
Williams and Sonoma, but I guess you heard that already.
I just thought of somewhere... call first, but they have stuff like this... Broadbents in Lehi. Good Luck!
Post a Comment