Sorry, the cut and paste functions are not working on my computer. Actually, nothing is working on my computer. SO I'm using Jeff's and either I don't know what I'm doing on his computer (the more likely option) or it's broken (the option I choose to believe). So here is the non cut and pasted, nicely formatted version of this post. If I can figure it out, I might change it, but seeing as I'm only a 50% giver, it will probably just stay like this. :)
We did our own Easter egg hunt and coloring eggs on Saturday. Coloring eggs was okay. Half of them were dropped and cracked. Ryan had quite a few splashes dropping the eggs in the die cups, but overall, they had fun and loved it. When we had our hunt, Ryan stopped to eat each candy and didn't get very many eggs. Jane loved it this year. She finally got it that you supposed to hurry and get as many eggs as you can!
Easter Sunday was wonderful as always, filled with tears over hair, tears over shoes, and tears over the hat. Ryan was happy though! I figured my days of getting Jane and Ryan matching outfits are few, so I need to take advantage of it while I can. So, yes, they are matchy matchy and I think they look adorable! And Jeff and I even match, Jeff planned that. He always asks me what I'm wearing so he can go find something to match me. That's a lie, he hates it. It really was a nice Easter. I always enjoy church on Easter. I thought because of all the candy all the primary kids would be crazy (my kids included), but thankfully Jane and Ryan were great during sacrament meeting and my primary class was on their best behavior as well. We went to my parents' for dinner and an egg hunt. The food was delicious and we are still enjoying the candy!
6 comments:
LOVE those outfits! The color is awesome! :)
I adore the matching outfits! And you look fantastic!
Steve and I just can't believe how big Jane looks...she and Ryan are adorable. I loved the spring dressy line at children's place this year. So cute! I love the matchy matchy thing too, and I say do it as long as you can. Who cares if they make fun of you when they get older (as I'm sure my boys will of me seeing as that's what J-phly and Steve still do to your mom).
I love matching!!! I love children's place dresses this year but Abby and Allie would NOT let me get them the same dresses in different colors. It was a sad day, they are getting big and have an opinion. Super cute pictures!
Super cute...You're kids looked adorable on Sunday! (I did the YOU'RE just for you:) I loved your last post on contractions...too funny!!!
Love the color for your matchy kids! How can a mom NOT get her kids all matchy for a holiday?! Isn't that like part of mommy 101 -your kids must match (or at least coordinate) for all holidays :)
Post a Comment