Monday, May 4, 2009

Jeff's Graduation

Jeff graduated from Utah State University with an MBA degree last Friday. He has been taking classes for the past 2 years and is nearly done. Classes have been at UVU for the most part with a few in Salt Lake. He will be completely finished mid June. Here are some pics from the event:














5 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats Jeff and good job! Why does two years seem fast when it is not your husband. Justin's seemed to take forever!

Coombs Family said...

Way to go Jeff!

Kim said...

Well done!

Katie said...

Jeff just pointed out that I am wearing the same sweater as in my Easter pictures, how embarassing! I would hate for everyone to think I wear something more than once! And just so you know these events were 2 or more weeks apart. (And I probably wore it 5 times in between b/c I like it!)

Craig said...

Tell Jeff that it should be required to actually step foot onto the campus of the school from which he is graduating, before he graduates. :)

Also, I believe he should disclose how much he surfed the internet, on average, during each class period. :)

j/k Congratulations Jeff!