me: "Kids, naptime is in 15 or 20 minutes"
Jane: "I want 15"
me: "20 is longer than 15 you know"
Jane: "Then lets do 20"
Another funny one was yesterday when Jane started screaming because she wanted to change her shirt. I asked why and she said "cuz this one doesn't look bery good." She had been wearing it all day long, whatever.
4 comments:
Amanda negotiates way to well for being two. She usually tells me once more Tigger than nap.
Mia has no negotiating skills what-so-ever! I'll tell her she has to have 3 more bites of her dinner, and she'll say, "NO, 5 more!" Whatever.
Jane still takes naps?....sigh....
That was my thoughts excatly, Jane still takes naps? HOw lucky are you! Allie stopped taking naps at 2, Abby stopped shortly after when she figured out her little sister was up playing. I'm afraid Anna is wanting to give up naps, she didn't take one today and seemed fine.
Post a Comment