Still no camera cord. This means I will have to go buy a new one. Which means I will have to load up the kids and take them to a non-kid friendly store. Bummer!
I just checked my email and my Breaking Dawn copy is not set to arrive until Tuesday, August 5th!!! It wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't know that others will have theirs tonight at 12:01!!! Bummer again.
I'm blogging on a Friday night cuz Jeff's in school tonight. Triple bummer!
Sorry for being a Debbie Downer, wah, wah.
5 comments:
Wah Wah Wah... j/k You should just buy a card reader from Wal-fart then you won't need a special cord for your camera. It's probably the same price... I wish my hubby was in school on a Friday night... maybe soon!
I was thinking of you today because we were on Bainbridge Island at some random bookstore and they had tons of copies of Breaking Dawn!!! I was tempted to buy it for you and overnight it so you could get your twilight fix!!! Guess it's not as popular on the islands!!
I started reading and it is so good. I can't put it down. I want to fake sick so Justin will take the kids to church and give me three uninterupted hours of reading.
Julie
I hated the Friday night classes!!! I feel your pain! Hang in, it'll be over sooner than you think - but never soon enough!
Oh - and there's Breaking Dawn books everywhere in Maryland but I let Daryl talk me out of buying one. What was I thinkin????
You can come borrow mine tomorrow morning.. I will be done tonight :) I had to drive to PAYSON's Walmart on Sat morning, cause everywhere was sold out. Lame! Sorry you are having to wait.
Post a Comment