Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School!

Jane started preschool last week and loved it! She is going to Miss Ann's Preschool, which is a few streets away from us. She goes twice a week for about 2 hours. Tuesday was an orientation day (first pic) so I got to stay with her during that. She was a little timid at first, but then she noticed all the fun toys, so she kicked off her shoes and made herself at home. On Thursday I took her in and she became a leg-hugger. Then her teacher just asked her to show her what was in her backpack and she left me and was fine! I am so excited for her to start school. It will be nice to have a little one-on-one time with Ryan, but more than that, I just know she is going to love it! She is going to have so much fun!


This is her first real day of school:

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Ahh! She looks so cute. I can't wait till R&R can go. :)

DizzyLizzy said...

I am soooo jealous!!!! We loved Miss Ann and I am missing her so badly right now because Madelyn is that age and I still haven't found a preschool out here I feel comfortable with. One more sad part about moving!!! I miss everyone!

Coombs Family said...

How fun! I'm glad she is liking it.