Here's how it works:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together, or one of the first memories you have of me. It doesn't matter if you known me just a while, or we go way back; anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
5 comments:
Which one should I choose??? You were the best VT partner ever! You always brought me cute or yummy stuff and were a very good example of what I should be. I loved laughing with you all the time! I loved it when we both found out we were having babies.. we used to share a love of that bakery in Springville. Lots o Mom moments since the kids have been born that you have come and support me. You are a very good friend, and I am grateful we are.
Of course all the teaching memories are at the top of my list as well - like our scandilous (sp?) principal!!! Aww, what great entertainment for the year :)
And I also loved the summer pre-kids that we got 7 peaks passes and would go "tutor" and then head to the park just as it opened, only to be stuck with wet grass all around :)
I was so excited to hear that Jeff had a girl. It did take the pressure off of us. Then when we met you... we loved you instantly. (personally it was nice to have another "outsider" on the inside) Most of my memories include your gorgeous smile, and sweet calmness about you. Thanks for playing. Whit
Where to start? I guess my first memories were VT. You do make yummy goodies! One of my favorites was when you made me that little "teaching survival kit." That was so thoughtful, and what would I have done without those staple removers? Then the babes, you have totally been my guinea pig! I'm so glad you had one of each first! I'm still gaging my success based on your experiences! You're a true friend. Thanks :)
Pepperonis that look like bowls.
Post a Comment