Saturday, August 16, 2008

8 Years!

Jeff and I celebrated our 8 year Anniversary yesterday! I remember when we were first married, we would always go stay at a hotel or bed & breakfast somewhere to celebrate. Now we're lucky if we make it to dinner alone! So this year we went to Snake Creek Grill in Midway. It was delicious as always, and we enjoyed a peaceful dinner where we could actually talk! No crying babies, no kid meals, no food getting thrown on us and on the floor. Sorry kids, I love you, but it sure is nice to have some alone time!


6 comments:

Tara said...

Sound like a fun evening. I remember when you got engaged, I think we ate at Red Rock downtown when I first say your pretty ring. I am glad you two were able to get out and enjoy yourselves. You both look great. we need to get together some time...I miss catching up at Bunco.

Whit said...

Yeah! Congrats! Those evenings alone are priceless.

MommyMert said...

Dang, you look pretty!

MommyMert said...

Okay, that comment made it seem like you are not usually... so let me state, that you are always pretty, but you look especially nice in these pictures! :)

Laura said...

You were at Snake Creek Grill and you didn't some see me?!?! j/k I totally remember your "Bachelorette Party" downtown... that was hilarious getting the server to put those "special" straws in the drinks!

Crissy said...

Wow! 8 years flies by. I am really jealous of you guys even getting a night alone for dinner. This year Steve was home by himself and I was traveling in a car to Seattle, wrestling my 2 kids. Oh well, maybe next year. Congrats on the 8 years!