amen!
I agree right now but I know I would eventually miss the snow. Maybe not me playing in it but my kids playing in it, they love it and get along so well.
You are so cute in your hammock! I love that picture! We need to go out to lunch sometime soon! I'm feeling lunch deprived.
I want a gazebo with a hammock! I like summer but I miss bedtimes!
yeah - cool caboyzon!
You might not say that if you were still here in Texas!! Our pool was almost too hot today!!!
I am wishing the same thing!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
amen!
I agree right now but I know I would eventually miss the snow. Maybe not me playing in it but my kids playing in it, they love it and get along so well.
You are so cute in your hammock! I love that picture! We need to go out to lunch sometime soon! I'm feeling lunch deprived.
I want a gazebo with a hammock! I like summer but I miss bedtimes!
yeah - cool caboyzon!
You might not say that if you were still here in Texas!! Our pool was almost too hot today!!!
I am wishing the same thing!!!!!
Post a Comment