Adorable! They are all great! Love the one of Alex that you put on your side bar. Does he have some red in his hair? And I totally agree with Amy...super cute outfits!.
Your kids are so cute! You got some great pictures. Good thing you have a blog cause it seems like its been a long time since we got to see these kids... Alex is changing and growing so fast!
7 comments:
oh my gosh! So cute! I would call that a success!
I always love the outfits you choose for your kids pictures. They look adorable.
Too cute! Love to have new pictures.
Adorable! They are all great! Love the one of Alex that you put on your side bar. Does he have some red in his hair? And I totally agree with Amy...super cute outfits!.
Very cute...love Alex's hair!
Can I just say YAHOOO for a new background? :) :) I love the new pictures. I'll let you know how mine go after Monday! :) So cute.
Your kids are so cute! You got some great pictures. Good thing you have a blog cause it seems like its been a long time since we got to see these kids... Alex is changing and growing so fast!
Post a Comment