Jane is a birthday girl because she loves her birthday (I wonder where that comes from?). A couple months ago she had an idea of having a cheerleader birthday party. I thought it was probably just a random idea that would be replaced by another random party idea the next week. Then I started looking at Oriental Trading and found cheerleader party supplies on sale, so I told Jane we were doing the cheerleader party! Then I just kept reminding her over and over that she still wanted a cheerleader party.
We had her party yesterday and it was so much fun for Jane and most of the little ones. Her party didn't start till 3:30 so Jane was asking constantly if it was time yet. So I went ahead and let her open her presents from Ryan and Alex before the party.
5 comments:
love it! How cute!
I love seeing the pictures of them doing the cheers. What a lucky girl Jane is to have you as a mom! Oh, and I see you updated your blog layout :)
Seriously such a cute idea for a little girl party. Mia had so much fun! And I love seeing the pics cause I asked mia to do a cheer for me and she won't. Little stinker!!!
So cute! When I saw that picture on FB yesterday I didn't realize it was from her party! What a great idea!!! Perfect for her! Oh and I love your new additions to the "things that must go" list...very nice!
what a fun little girl party! i bet they all had a blast! you are such a fun mom :)
Post a Comment