Monday, March 29, 2010

Vegas Baby!!

We went down to Vegas this past weekend for a wedding. Jeff's cousin, Dave got married to Elyssa and the wedding was just beautiful!


Here are the beautiful bridesmaids:


The kids had so much fun at the reception! They ran around eating whatever they could reach and playing with all the kids. And they have all those wonderful bridesmaids (who are all Jeff's cousins, Dave's sisters) to play with too! And Alex was happy to always have someone to hold him.



The next day we went to Caesar's Palace to see the aquarium and go to FAO Schwarz. The aquarium (and by aquarium, I mean just the 1 giant fish tank) was great, but apparently the toy store has closed. And this is where my camera dies and I never got around to buying new batteries! Very typical of any vacation it seems.

We spent the rest of our time there hanging out with friends and family. The kids were amazing and slept great in the hotel and were very good during our drives to and from Vegas. Even Alex did well! I was so nervous about him, but we was my good baby like usual! The only time they all lost it was when we came to a dead stop on the freeway because of an accident. We were just past Payson! SO close to home and then it took us over an hour to finally get there. When we got home the kids were happy to be back with their own things. Jane came in and said, "Do you know why I'm crying a little? It's because I'm just so happy to be home!" Silly girl!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay! Thanks for posting some pictures. I was so sad not to be there, so seeing any pictures is fun! Glad it was a success!

Jamie said...

Jealous of your warm weather get-away!