Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My little soccer player!



Jane loved her first soccer game today! It was cold, but not snowing. I was worried she wouldn't like playing in the cold, but she had a smile on her face the whole time!

Treats at the end of the game might have been the favorite part!


Jane and her friend, Abby. I'm so glad she has a friend on the team!


Look at that amazing form!

The funny thing was that they haven't even had a practice yet! So hopefully she will understand the game a little more as they have more practices. She did remember that she couldn't use her hands. She chased after the ball, and even got a few good kicks in. It was fun to watch, but a little cold for Alex, Ryan, and me, so we watched mostly from the car. I look forward to some warmer weather games!

1 comment:

Coombs Family said...

So cute! I love her form. I can't wait for Avery to start :)