I have a little helper, and her name is Jane! She will help me with Alex at anytime and especially loves to hold him. Today I walked in and found this:
Apparently she had to help with both brothers and they both needed her at the same time! (Ryan was pretending to be a baby and Jane was his mom)
6 comments:
She is so adorable holding her babies:)
That second pic of Alex and Jane is just so sweet. :)
Just wait. It only gets better. I can leave Brit for an hour or two. I worry less with her than Justin (she does not call me ever two minutes asking when I am coming home). If only I could get her to dump her friends, I would have a full time babysitter!
yeah, is Ryan looking a little "choked"? funny!
Cute pictures :) I hope Hailey will be a good babysitter too! I like his cute jammies too! :)
That first picture is classic! Love it!
Post a Comment