Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Flashback

Here is a picture of me and my Dad when I was 3 1/2:


My Dad found this picture and thought it would be fun to grow his beard out and take a similar picture with Jane. So 25 years later, here are some pictures of my Dad (somewhat older), me at 28 1/2, and Jane at 3 1/2:

7 comments:

MommyMert said...

I opened the pic of you and your Dad when you were a wee tot, and Alexa says... "LOOK! Its Jane!" :)

Laura said...

LOL! You should totally submit the one of you to The Youngme/Nowme site
http://colorwar2008.com/submissions/youngnow
You have to scroll into the gallery a ways and there are some pretty funny ones on there.

Shelly said...

WOW!!! It's Jane with brownish hair! And your dad looks like Steve or Jeff!!! Crazy how much you guys look like eachother!! Also, that sidebar pic of Ryan is too cute!

Jamie said...

I love that your dad decided to grow his beard out b/c of a picture! Cute pics!

Coombs Family said...

Your dad is so cute! He looks just like Steve.

Crissy said...

These are so cute. I can't believe how similar you and Jane look...her hair is just lighter. So fun that he found that picture and you took some more.

We can't wait to see you all in a couple months.

Lindsay said...

wow. i thought jane looked like jeff but she looks just like you!