Thursday, February 5, 2009

Great Day


Today was a great day b/c of one little miracle. A couple weeks ago I reached for my pizza cutter and it wasn't there. I searched everywhere Ryan could have possibly put it (don't worry, it has a cover on it). Couldn't find it. I bought a new one that sucks so I figured I would just have to order the same one the next time I go to a Pampered Chef party. And then as I was making dinner today, Ryan rounds the corner holding my pizza cutter! Seriously where does he hide these things? Maybe now he can find my iron that I lost about 2 years ago (yeah I replaced it. . . but have yet to use it)!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Do you really need an iron, I say no that is what the dry cleaners is for. The last timed I used my iron was to iron one of Brian's shirts b/c he hadn't thought ahead and needed a white one but it hadn't gone to the cleaners yet. Wash, dry and IRON a shirt, I don't think that word is in my vocabulary.

Laura said...

What is it with kids hiding stuff? Abby has about 10 binkies and we couldn't find a single one all week. Finally yesterday she went and opened the shutter in the kitchen and said "here's my binkies" and was so proud. She had been stashing them all in the shutter and finally remembered what she did with them. I wish I would have taken a picture... I agree about the iron. If it doesn't look good after coming out of the dryer then it just doesn't get worn. I'm so glad Chris's job is extremely casual (flip flops and shorts). I hated when he had to wear a button up shirt to work cause I always was ironing.