Monday, February 16, 2009

Jeans

I found jeans for Jane! I always have a hard time finding some that fit her well and Target has some great ones! They are the Circo brand bootcut jeans in the Girl's sections. They have sizes 4 - ?, they are in 3 different shades, they come in slim, regular, and plus, AND they have adjustable waste! Oh, AND they are on sale this week for $7! Seriously, does it get any better? I had her try them on and the 4 slim fits her great. I would maybe go in an extra button on the adjustable band, but that's fine. I hate the pants that you have to bring them in so far that they get that bubble butt look in the back and the front. Now if finding jeans for me could be that easy . . . Anyways, just thought I'd share since so many of you out there have the same issues w/ girls jeans as me (or should I say Jane). Happy shopping!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I am always had success at the Childrens Place, but never for $7.

Kim said...

I use to buy my kids jeans at Target for that very reason, $7. Until my kids had had the jeans at most six months and they had wholes in the knees. My girls have been given jeans from Target as gifts and they did the same thing. I did like them for the fact that they were smaller around the waist but the Children's Place jeans I have been able to hand down to the next girl and still no wholes in the knees so for me it's worth the extra. Hope you have better luck than we did. Infact, some of Allie's are wearing out on the back next to the ground and the knees still look great.

Jamie said...

THanks for the tip! Just got 2 pair today, but was too lazy to try them on Mia at the store, so I hope they fit!

Kim said...

I guess I am the only downer on Target jeans but Allie got a pair for her b-day in January, she had them on yeasterday and there was a hole in the knee already, 1 month. Maybe she is just really hard on her jeans.

Christine said...

yey! I'll take a look! Thanks. Target never fit her when she was younger, so I haven't looked since. You know how they are really wide at the top? Those kind fit Carter. She has so much trouble fitting in jeans that are long enough and aren't falling off! I do love adjustable waist, but I hate the bunching too! Old Navy used to fit so good but now that theirs are all adj. waist, they fit funky too. Thanks!