Monday, February 16, 2009

Let's Talk About Food

Lately I've been in a food rut, so I made up a food quiz. The thing is, you all have to post this on your blogs with your answers (or you can email them to me) so I can get some new ideas. So you have to do it and thanks in advance!

Favorite Breakfasts:
1 - Reese's Cereal
2 - toast
3 - freezer bran muffins

Favorite Lunches:
1 - PB & J
2 - leftovers
3 - bananas w/ PB

Your Kids' Favorite homemade Dinners:
1 - rolls
2 - pizza
3 - rice (can you tell this is an area where I really need some help?! My kids are very picky dinner eaters!)

Your kids' favorite snacks:
1 - crackers w/ squirt cheese
2 - dry cereal
3 - fruit snacks

Favorite Meals to take to people:
1 - Hawaiian haystacks
2 - Fettuccine Alfredo w/ chicken
3 - Meatballs w/ rice

Favorite Girls' lunch spots:
1 - MiMi's
2 - Cafe Rio
3 - Kneaders

Favorite Date Night Dinner Restaurants:
1 - Magleby's
2 - Thai Chili Garden
3 - Teppanyaki

Favorite Family Meal Restaurants:
1 - California Pizza Kitchen
2 - Tucanos
3 - Chili's

Favorite Bakeries (Can you tell now that I for sure made this up?)
1 - Shirley's
2 - Paradise Bakery
3 - Flour Girls and Dough Boys

No comments: