Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer

This is summer to me: chillin in the hammock, kids playing in the backyard, and bright pink toe nails! I'm always a little sad to see summer go, but always excited for a little cooler fall weather. And of course I'm excited to go to some BYU football games! I've never been crazy in love with watching football games, mostly b/c they are 2 1/2 hours too long, but I love the atmosphere and excitement of a good football game. And I know it seems like we are right in the middle of summer, but Jane is starting preschool next week so it feels like it is coming to an end. So long summer!

2 comments:

Coombs Family said...

I too am loving hot pink toe nails! I cannot believe Jane will be startin school. CRAZY!

Christine said...

I'm loving pink nails too, but mine isn't quite as hot. :)
I'm getting totally excited for fall. I love the smells, trees, holidays, etc. It also means my little guy is going to have a first birthday, and that makes me a little sad.
I can't wait for preschool days! I can't believe Jane is going.