Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Park City

We met up with my family this past weekend/week for a family reunion. We were sad Steve, Crissy, Parker, and Baby Jordan couldn't be there with us. The whole time Jane kept saying "next time will be fun with Parker." She thinks Parker and her should get to sleep in the bunk beds next year! We stayed at a house near Park City. We did alpine slides and the alpine coaster. Jane actually rode with me on both and loved it! She is always surprising me, cuz I really thought she would hate it and scream the whole time. But she kept saying "faster faster!"


We also celebrated Paul's birthday while we were there. Sarah threw him a fiesta that included mexican food, mustaches, and the limbo!



The last night we were there Jeff and I put the kids to bed and took advantage of all the free babysitters at the house! We went back to do the alpine slide and coaster together. It was so much fun to go on a date and be able to go full speed on the rides! (I took it a little easier with Jane!) I was only sad that we didn't do the zipline also . . . next year maybe!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I have to say, I LOVE the mustaches!

Laura said...

so did you end up going to that little Mexican place? I've never done the alpine slide or anything. It's funny that you can live right next to something and never take advantage of it. Looks like fun though!

MommyMert said...

That sounds like so much fun! :) Ryans mustache makes me giggle.

Crissy said...

I'm up here on my family's boat and the kids are sleeping and I almost laughed out loud when I saw the pics of the mustaches Sarah got for everyone to wear to Paul's party! It looks like you had such a fun time in Park City. Wish we could have been there too. That is so cute about Jane wanting Parker to be there to share the bunk beds...maybe next time is right. By the way, you look fantastic...you'll probably win the "Biggest Loser Wood Family Edition 2"!

Lindsay said...

i love the mustaches! we'll be in midway next weekend so I hope to get to see you guys sometime. congratulations on 8 years! We love you.