
I painfully had to wait till Tuesday afternoon to get my copy of Breaking Dawn, but it finally came and I read it and I loved it! I started out loving it, and then wasn't so sure if the book was headed in the right direction for me towards the middle. But it all came together for me in the end and I loved it! I'm going to miss those crazy vampires for a while until the movie comes out. Then my obsession can return! So my fellow vampire loving bloggers, what did ya think?
10 comments:
I loved the book too! For the first hundred or so pages, I wasn't so sure though. I love happy endings though, so I'm satisfied. I'm going to miss the vampires too!
I loved it...the whole thing! And now am suffering from vampire withdrawal :(
I thought the middle was a little too much for me also. I thought the ending was a little boring. I expected a big finally. Over all it was pretty good. I had to finish the book fast because my life was on hold for a few days (and I missed out on a few hours sleep--which I do not handle well)!
Julie
Loved it, than it dragged, than I loved it... than I wanted it to go on. Hmm.. hoping that she writes another one. Maybe Nessy and Jakob's story. Oh, maybe they fight the voluturi? Hmm... it could be good.
I honestly haven't read a single one of these books! I have been meaning to pick up Twilight but just haven't yet. I was obsessed with Harry Potter and haven't read anything since the last Harry book. I need to get on it!
Liked it - a pretty good easy read.
The book I LOVED AND ADORED
"The Thirteenth Tale" By Diane Setterfield. Kinda Jane Austen-ish meets mystery suspense-ish. THAT book overpowered the Twilight series for me.
I actually really liked it, but i'm wondering if I wasn't critical enough becasue alot of people i talked to didn't really appreciate it like i did. but they had teenage daughters that they had to decide if they were going to let read it, but I was very satisfied.
I ended up liking it at the end, but I was so sad for a while that it was going to be the end of Bella and Edward. I'm so happy she didn't end up going to Dartmouth though, even if it could have been a good story...I think it would have had to end this way anyway for most people to feel closure. Now what?! I might just have to re-read it!
all of my sisters and my mom are crazy in to those books. They love them. I don't dare get started because I just don't have time to read them right now. They are on my "to do" list for the time being, but maybe when I am in the hospital with the new baby it will give me something to do.
I couldn't put the book down...as usual, but I was a little disappointed in the ending. I love a happy ending but it seemed anti-climatic. Now onto the movie!
Post a Comment