Monday, August 25, 2008

Lake Powell

We went to Lake Powell with our friends last Thursday and stayed through the weekend. We had so much fun! Jane's favorite part was swimming and being with her friends. Ryan loved playing with the infinite amount of sticks on the beach. Jeff and I loved the skiing and exploring on the wave runners. Thanks Jeff and Carlie for inviting us along!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

So fun! I'm jealous you made it down there this year! Oh and Jane just looks so BIG on her first day of school! Wow, how time flies....

Dave and Jessica said...

jealous! I love lake powell and haven't been in years. looks like you had fun....your kids are big. doesn't that mean you are old?!?

DizzyLizzy said...

Looks like so much fun!!!!

Cori said...

Looks so wonderful, I bet the water was nice and warm.

MommyMert said...

Is it ok to say I am a bit envious? Mmm... Powell... awesome! Glad you had a good time.