Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Jane!

Jane turned 3 on Sunday, can you believe it - 3 years old?! We had family over for a little party. I had been planning a cute friend princess party, but Jane kept saying she only wanted family. So, whatever, that's what she got. I have a lot of cute pictures, but I can't find my cord to connect the camera to the computer, so I'll post them when I find it.

Jane seems so old to me now. She is in a swim class by herself (not a mom & me class), she's starting pre-school in a few weeks, and she's even old enough to pull a little attitude sometimes! However, most of the time, she's my sweet Jane who loves to take care of all of us and all of her babies. I love that girl to pieces!!!

6 comments:

Crissy said...

Can't wait to see the pics! I can't believe she is 3 already either! Where does time go? Wish we could have been there, but we're happy she likes her presents. It sure was hard for Parker to part with Lightning McQueen.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Jane! She is getting so big!

Jamie said...

Hope you finally made it out of the doctors the other day!!! Happy belated b-day to Jane! Preschool...wouldn't that be nice!

MommyMert said...

Happy Birthday Jane! WoOHoO!!!

Coombs Family said...

Happy Birthday Jane!

Christine said...

Man, I forgot that was coming up! Happy Birthday Jane. I can't believe how the time flies. We need to get these girls and their babies together!