Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Family Pictures



We recently got family pictures. Here are a few of our poses!



And my favorite, the engagement picture! Maybe we should get married again, or at least send out wedding announcements since we have the picture to go in them. Maybe we would get more wedding gifts!!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Very cute. Thanks for sending them to us! And yes, get married again!!

Crissy said...

I'd love to redo my reception again so I can imagine you would too! It seems there is always something fun and new that I would include....love the engagement photo, you still look in-love after nearly 8 years. What an adorable family.

MommyMert said...

Dang, you guys look great! Love the pictures! xo

Jamie said...

So cute! You look amazing, BTW :) Who did them, and where did you get them done? We are in serious need of a new family picture :)

Aubrey said...

Yeah, I'm thinking after about 8 years its about time for new pots and pans, right? You guys take GREAT pics! :)