Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Happy Birthday Ryan!!!
Today is Ryan's First Birthday! I can't believe he's 1! It seems like it has gone by quickly, yet he is still my baby. Jane seemed much older at this age, maybe b/c she was the only kid at that point. Anyways, unfortunately for Ryan, he is sick. He caught the flu that Jane had so his tummy is not quite right. But, we've tried to make the most of the day anyways. Ryan opened presents this morning, with a lot of help from Jane!
He especially liked his balloons!

Here is Jane giving Ryan birthday kisses.
And even though I shouldn't have done this to his tummy, I gave him a mini cupcake. Because in my opinion, what is a birthday whithout a little sugar? So far, no consequences have come from this sweet treat (no "throwups" as Jane calls them).
Ryan has been the happiest baby, and I hope his happiness continues through his toddler years and beyond. I feel so lucky to have him as my kid! Happy Birthday Baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jane is leaving bows in her hair now?!?! How cute! Happy Birthday Ryan! Now it is time to start working on number 3 right?
I can't believe your baby is 1! Happy Birthday Ryan.
Happy Birthday! It's official, he's not a baby anymore. Kidding--my 3 year old is still my baby.
My favorite pic is the birthday kisses! We hope he gets better...what a bummer to be sick for your birthday (especially your first one ever). By the way, did I tell you how much I loved your mother's day arrangements? You are so creative!
Post a Comment