Thursday, May 1, 2008

Marlboro Man


My friend Celeste got me hooked on this love story. It's the love story of city girl meets cowboy. It's like a book on line, and once you start reading, you just can't stop! You can start reading it here, but just be careful, I stayed up till 1:30 last night b/c I had to get caught up! When you go to the site, scroll down to the bottom entry to start reading. First vampires and now cowboys, thanks Celeste!

6 comments:

Crissy said...

I better not even start. Tempting though after all these days (going on day 4) of being stuck at home with sick Parker. I'm getting pretty sick of watching "CARS" and this could be a good diversion.

Crissy said...

Oh yeah...you didn't give the address. :-)

Katie said...

Click on the word here, it's a link to some romance and humor.

Crissy said...

Okay...I'm a little slow (blame it on the pregnancy, right?). Was that link there the entire time?;-)

Laura said...

I love the Pioneer Woman!! I also have a secret obsession with dooce.com just because she is so darn funny and makes fun of Salt Lake City...

Aubrey said...

oooh...tempting, but I have so much to do in the next few days so I should wait awhile. I just love to read and everything else in my life suffers when I'm wrapped up in a good story. :)