Sunday, February 3, 2008

Potty Training Jane, Day #6

I can't even believe it, but I think Jane is potty trained! Yesterday and today she has been going potty by herself! Yesterday morning she said, "Mommy, I pee" and then I found her on the potty! I am seriously so amazed that she did it. I can only think it has been a miracle. I know all you experienced moms out there already know that this is how it goes, but I can't believe my baby Jane is such a big girl. We even braved going out yesterday and to church today and she was fine!!! I think I am mostly glad that I won't have anymore potty training blogs!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Woohoo Jane! Now you get to discover the fun of going shopping with a 2 year old that is potty trained. You will be half way through filling your cart when she will announce "I haffa pee NOW!" and you will have to leave your cart, take Ryan and find a bathroom. Then you will get to the bathroom and have to figure out how to put the paper on the seat and help her go while holding a baby... Trust me... It's not fun! LOL

MommyMert said...

Hooray!!!! Amen to Laura (whoever you are) but she knows it. haha!

Shelly said...

Congrats! That didn't seem so bad?? I'm amazed at how fast she did it! Yesterday our friends came over for the super bowl and their son is in the middle of potty training, so they brought his potty over and he went in it for the first time while at our house...except he missed and peed all over our floor! Too funny!

Jamie said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I know it will get better, but right now I can't even fathom leaving our house! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must have done something magical! It took soooo long for me to potty train Elisa. I think I'll follow your example next time with Lydia and just get it done and over with!

Lindsay said...

6 days is awesome! Congratulations Jane!! and Mommy. I finally downloaded my pictures that I took when you guys were here (for a few hours anyway) and they are cute. I'll email them to you. Alivia had a fun time with Jane and she was happy to see the pictures of the two of them together.