Friday, February 1, 2008

Potty Training Jane, Day #4

Yesterday was terrible, I can't even write about it. But today was unbelievable - NO ACCIDENTS!!! This is b/c I made Jane sit on the potty (usually crying) about every three hours, but it worked. Eventually maybe she will tell me she needs to go, and then one day she might even go on her own. I can see a glimpse of light at the end of this tunnel!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Don't give up! Training the first kid is the hardest... it gets so much easier with each additional one since they have an older sibling to look up to. What are you using for rewards? My aunt took her daughter to Toys R Us and let her pick out a toy. She sat it on the back of the potty and told her that she couldn't have it until she was potty trained. Looking at the toy every day did it for her.

Lindsay said...

sounds like its going good! Keep it up!

Jamie said...

Hurray for even a "glimpse" of light, huh? Day #1 went really well for us, but it was probably just a fluke! I'll be jealous when you're done! And that's amazing that Jane was dry after a nap and nighttime...it will be months before that happens for Mia, I'm afraid! Oh well! Good luck!