The background for this dream is that Jane watches the wiggles at least twice a day. So in my dream we're watching the Wiggles, and Dorothy the Dinosaur comes out without her costume on. It's just this 45 year old woman doing Dorothy like actions and dances. I was so confused in my dream (as I always am since they never make sense) as to how they didn't notice when taping that she didn't have the large dinosaur costume on. My beef is this: Why can't I dream about a nice relaxing vacation where I am lounging at the beach? If I can't take a nice vacation like that, at least I should dream about it instead of waking up a little stressed out about Dorothy the Dinosaur. If only I could choose my dreams!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
I Had a Dream
The background for this dream is that Jane watches the wiggles at least twice a day. So in my dream we're watching the Wiggles, and Dorothy the Dinosaur comes out without her costume on. It's just this 45 year old woman doing Dorothy like actions and dances. I was so confused in my dream (as I always am since they never make sense) as to how they didn't notice when taping that she didn't have the large dinosaur costume on. My beef is this: Why can't I dream about a nice relaxing vacation where I am lounging at the beach? If I can't take a nice vacation like that, at least I should dream about it instead of waking up a little stressed out about Dorothy the Dinosaur. If only I could choose my dreams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't really weird dreams mean that you are pregnant?
Oh... hahahaha... that Laura has great comments! I wish I could dream about vacations on the beach with nothing weird going on.
too funny. you should have been dreaming about jeff coming out without his clothes on and dancing around instead of a dinosaur coming out undressed. He'd probably like that idea. :)
Post a Comment