Jane is often seen breastfeeding her baby dolls. When I am nursing Ryan she will pull up a chair and then pull up her shirt. But today was the best. She lifted up her shirt and was trying to get Ryan to come get some milk! She knows Ryan eats Mommy's milk, so I guess she just thought he could eat Jane's milk too. I wish I had the video camera for that one! Today I was also telling her that she drinks milk from a cow. After I told her she said, "Cow giva milk a me? That's so nice! That's so nice cow giva milk a me!"
6 comments:
thanks for emailing me your blog. Jane is so cute. I wish we could see her more! I love her singing and her nursing stories. Hope to see you guys soon!
Anna and Alli do the same thing! They nurse their "doggies", their babies, their polly pockets... Anna has started saying that she wants mommy's milk too like Abby but I just remind her that a sippy cup is a much funner way of getting milk...
Awesome! Hooray!
Yeah! I'm so excited you're a blogger! You will be suprised...it's a little addicting! I'm so excited to hear all the Jane comments and you can even write "Jane Talk"
Hilarious!
That was the best story. Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment