Here's a clip of Ryan crawling. He started a couple weeks ago and he only does the army crawling thing. Jane was the same way. I think it's funny that Jane never crawled "normal" and now it looks like Ryan is following in her footsteps. I guess kids will do "whatever my want" (as Jane says)! This is my first video, so please notice all the fancy effects I added! Oh and the song was titled, "Victory" which I thought was appropriate!
4 comments:
Well at least he's crawling! Abby has no desire. I really think it's genetics on when and how they crawl... All of my girls crawled and walked late.
I love the song! I can't wait to see him crawling around in person.
What a kid! He is doing it!
He is too cute! He is getting bigger too! He'll be walking before you know it! I'm so glad you're blogging!
Post a Comment