What is his name? Jeff
How long have you been married? 7 1/2 yrs.
How long did you date? a year
How old is he? 29 1/2
Who eats more? Jeff
Who said "I love you" first? Me, don't worry he said it 3 months later!
Who is taller? Jeff
Who sings better? Me, just ask Jane
Who is smarter? Definitely Me, but he is faster at solving math problems
Whose temper is worse? Have you seen Jeff play basketball?
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me, by choice. Jeff can fit in 10 dishes and I can fit in a billion.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeff
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Jeff
Who cooks dinner? Me, unless it's on the grill, that's all Jeff.
Who drives when you are together? Jeff
Who is more stubborn? He is, but I'm not too far off
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
Whose parents do you see the most? I would usually say mine, but lately his
Who proposed? Jeff
Who has more friends? Me.
Who has more siblings? Exact same
Who wears the pants in the family? Jeff, but he likes to tell me I do to make me feel better :)
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment