I got the kids pictures taken a couple days ago. I wanted to get some "school pictures" but of course I had to wait because they needed to get over their snot noses! I was going to take them about a month ago, but Ryan kept getting bruises on his face! So finally I got them done and I love them. The photographer did a good job even with Ryan running away after every picture. At the end when he asked if there was anything else I wanted him to take, Jane whispered "I want more pictures of me!" She loved it!




5 comments:
They look adorable! I love Janes haircut!
They are both so grown up in these pics!
What do we need to do to get a copy of the picture of Ryan with the b-ball? Too cool! Your kids are beautiful, Katie!!
Love em! And Jane's outfit is so stinkin cute!!!
Your kids are sooooo cute! :) Congratulations on another boy!
Post a Comment