Happy Birthday to my sweet Ryan! He is 2 today! He opened presents this morning and loved them! He got a basketball and a football (like Daddy's), some books, markers, and a car to drive around outside. Ryan has just started saying a lot the past couple weeks. Apparently he understands more than I think because he already knew what his presents were this morning, but he was just as excited to actually get them and play with them. Even though I tell him he is my baby, Ryan is a big boy now. I love him so much. He adds a lot of fun and energy to our family.
6 comments:
wow. 2 years. seems like yesterday, I don't even remember what's happened since then :) well, he's a cutie, that's for sure!
Cute pics! I Love how smiley Ryan always is! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Ryan! Don't blink because before you know it he will be getting baptised. It happens so fast.
Sounds like time to add a new baby to the family.
Happy Birthday Big Guy!! We think you are one terrific kid!!
So adorable! I love how he knew what his presents were before he opened them. Parker and Jordan are gonna love that car...we'll see how they can share! ;o) See you all in a few days!
Happy Birthday! For some reason I thought he was alot older than Anna. I guess the time is really flying by.
Post a Comment