Monday, December 1, 2008

Vent


***WARNING: If you don't want to hear complaining, don't read this***

I recently started to take a cycle class at the gym on Monday mornings and I love it! It works you so hard and the teacher isn't scary (I've only heard about scary teachers that teach cycling classes). BUT, here's the thing I need to get off my chest: passing gas during class is NOT OKAY!!! I do not like to be working out and continually have a foul smell clouding my air. This is especially applicable when we "hover" on our bikes which means we are head to booty with the person in front of you. I mean please, push yourself while you're in class, but not to this extent!! I'm sorry if you have issues that make it hard for you to not fart when you're working out, if this is the case, the cycle class at 5:30 at the Orem Gold's Gym is NOT FOR YOU. And while I'm venting, it would also be helpful if everyone follows the instructor and does not obnoxiously bob around on their bike for the entire class time. It makes me dizzy. Thanks for letting me put that out there!

8 comments:

Julie said...

That gave me a good laugh for the day. Thanks Katie!

Aubrey said...

Oh dear... what a stinky situation! :)

Kim said...

I'm sorry Katie, you need to always sit in the front row I guess. Good luck. You made me laugh though.

Jamie said...

Ha, Ha!!! I'm glad that you at least like the teacher :)

Dave and Jessica said...

That is hilarious! I am sorry! Good laughs though!

Cori said...

You noticed that too!!!! I wasn't going to say anything, being a couple days after Thanksgiving and all, but oh my I was getting whiffs every once in awhile. My sister and I call it "Turkey farts".

Crissy said...

Ha...Lol! Stinker Buddy #3 was loving this one!

Whit said...

That is so gross! (But I am laughing) Thanks for venting!