Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lame, I know


It's now obvious to me that I'm not getting actual Christmas cards out this year, so this is your Christmas card. Sorry, I'll try to be more on top of things next year.

Merry Christmas!!


6 comments:

MommyMert said...

No, I am feeling the seasons greetings through the blogness! Merry Christmas back-atcha.

Julie said...

Mine are going out today. I hope they make it before Christmas. One year I did New Years card becuase I never found time. I should be more like Kim. Hers was at my house the day after Thanksgiving.

Kim said...

Since I have started blogging, I don't feel so out of the loop. So better luck next year if it's something you enjoy doing. Merry Christmas. Cute picture!

Shelly said...

Heck...you still have time!!! I'm still doing mine. I'm a bit behind since Lucy's been so sick. So just upload that cute photo onto costco.com and go for it! Or not...either way is good!

Cori said...

Merry Christmas and thanks for the yummies. I really blew my diet eating them. Oh well, they were totally worth it:)

Christine said...

Merry Christmas to you to. I'm glad I looked through the blog. :) I didn't send out many either. Most of the people who frequent my blog didn't get one. :) Miss ya!