
Sorry to disappoint everyone this year with a decent Santa picture. We would have one similar to last year with 2 screaming kids, but I guess Santa didn't want to try and hold them down for a picture. SO instead, they "suggested" that Jeff and I be in the picture. Uh, wasn't planning on a picture. I would have at least unrolled my jeans and worn shoes instead of my stand-by, running out the door flip-flops. Oh well. Jane was going to be very brave for Santa, but as soon as it was our turn she started screaming and shaking. I guess I shouldn't want to torture her, but the picture would have been funnier! Ryan started crying as soon as Jeff put him down. I never know if Ryan is crying in reaction to his psycho sister or actually to Santa. Jane gets to see Santa at her preschool, so maybe we'll get a better picture then!
6 comments:
This is absolutely hilarious. I think you and Jeff wearing blue kinda matches that crazy Santa's elf outfit. Since when does Santa wear an elf suit? We're counting down the days! How was your Thanksgiving?
Awww.... I loved last year's picture! I think what really makes this one good is the bottle of water and the pretzel time drink on the floor... Shesh Santa, can't you hide the evidence?
Well.. I still think its cute! :) Way to be on top of things and get to Santa already.
Not as good as last year, but the fact that you and Jeff are in it, is hilarious! Did you go to the same mall as last year?! Didn't you learn your lesson?! Ha, Ha! so impressed that you've already been to see the big guy though!
Brittney sat on Santa for the first time last year, when she was eight. She would scream so loud that you looked like an abusive parent if you forced her near him. You still have a few years to go!
I loved the picture from last year, I have one like it. I didn't even take my kids to see Santa last year, your picture is so inspiring, I think I will jump on that and run on down to the mall so I can have an awesome picture! I don't think Santa will like 3 screaming girls on his lap but how funny would that be?
Post a Comment