and do they ever sparkle! I saw Twilight last night at midnight and I don't want to say much about the movie b/c I don't want to ruin it for anyone (and everyone) who will be seeing it. But I will say it was funnier than I expected and it is worth seeing if you're a true twilight fan. I went with Sarah, DeAnne, DeAnne's friend Alisha, Jamie and Cori. We didn't all sit together and I wish we could have so we could have kept DeAnne and Alisha awake! Huge THANK YOU to DeAnne and Alisha for getting there early and saving our seats!!!! Here are Sarah, Jamie, Me, and Cori:

And here is a vampire we saw:

I don't usually ask to take pictures of random strangers, but she looked really cool. Plus if you go to the effort to buy colored contacts, I'm sure you don't mind a little extra attention, right?
And I don't know how this picture happened, I think my camera took a picture by itself from inside my purse or something:

Just wanted to throw that one in there for you Jamie!!
And randomly I want to send a birthday shout out to my little bro today, Happy Birthday Jeff!!! And now my rambling blog is done!
4 comments:
That was sooooo fun! Thanks for the invite, I was really glad I went. I'm going to steal your pic though to add to my blog!
So fun! I go tomorrow at 3;40 with a good friend, we are so excited. We can talk tuesday at lunch.
I am going to see the movie tonight with 4 friends and I'm excited just to get out of the house!!!
Thanks for throwing in that AWESOME picture of me!!! Still no nap today, but I'm hangin' in there!!! (thanks to my good friend, Diet Coke!). Tell DeAnne thanks a million for getting our seats! Sooo, next midnight movie will be that scary one, right?! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment