Sounds fun! But... I would need to read the books first. I think I am the only Mormon housewife that hasn't read the books.
I wish I could go with you. We're (me and Anja and another friend) are going to try to go here. I still need to look into tickets!
I dont know if I can stay up that late? Wanna try the next day. LOL. Yeah, I know... I am lame.
normally I would be all over that, but I will be in Vegas seeing Ellen!
Make Jeff go. I'm dragging Kimball with me. You should take Jeff so Kimball won't feel like he's the only husband that had to go. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sounds fun! But... I would need to read the books first. I think I am the only Mormon housewife that hasn't read the books.
I wish I could go with you. We're (me and Anja and another friend) are going to try to go here. I still need to look into tickets!
I dont know if I can stay up that late? Wanna try the next day. LOL. Yeah, I know... I am lame.
normally I would be all over that, but I will be in Vegas seeing Ellen!
Make Jeff go. I'm dragging Kimball with me. You should take Jeff so Kimball won't feel like he's the only husband that had to go. :)
Post a Comment