Thursday, October 16, 2008

Curly Hair

Today Jane wanted curly hair for preschool, like her friend Mackenzie. So after I had already roundbrushed it, I got it wet and put the curlers in. It came out cute, but I didn't have time to take a picture b/c I was rushing to get us to preschool, until I checked the calendar and saw that it's fall break, so no preschool today! When I was teaching, I used to make fun of parents who sent their kids to school on teacher development day or other holidays. I always thought, how do you not remember that your kid doesn't have school?! Now I am starting to get it!

I found the camera and tried to take some pictures, but Jane kept running away from me saying "I not having my picture taken! NEVER!!!"

Here's what I got:




6 comments:

Dave and Jessica said...

Cute curly hair! Katie she is such a doll! Hope you guys are doing well!

Robyn said...

I'm always partial to curly! I was getting a pedicure yesterday at JC Penney and watched a long-hair 12 yr old girl get a time-consuming perm! I didn't think anyone did that anymore.
Anyway, she's adorable no matter what, even with that tongue!

Crissy said...

She is so adorable. Both Steve and I can't believe how grown-up she is becoming...or at least appearing. Time goes by way too fast.

Cori said...

Soooooo cute!

Coombs Family said...

I love it! I had Avery ready for dance yesterday until my friend called and said it was cancelled for UEA. Good thing someone pays attention!

Christine said...

Curls are so cute. Can you believe these girls finally have hair long enough to curl? It seems like it's taken forever. :) She looks darling.