Monday, October 27, 2008

Prints Prints Prints



Jane gets to pick what to wear Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. She also gets to do her own hair these days. I get to pick out her clothes and do her hair on the other days, which somehow just happens to work out that those are her preschool days and church! Carlie gave me that little nugget of advice and it has worked wonderfully! Today Jane chose her own outfit and I thought it needed its own post. Please don't submit her to What Not To Wear just yet! Let's give her a few years to see how her sense of style turns out!


And some for fun:


7 comments:

Crissy said...

Great idea! I love her prints combo outfit. She is so proud of it and is a great model. Ryan is so cute and getting so big. I miss my niece and nephew so much and can't wait to see them again!

Crissy said...

Love the new photos of Jane, Ryan and your adorable family! They are so cute and make me miss you guys even more.

MommyMert said...

Umm... I see nothing wrong with what she is wearing?? Is that bad? :) hehe... LOVE these kidlets!

Laura said...

I love the outfit! Anna has been fighting me so much lately on what to wear... I might have to try your idea.

Jamie said...

Ha,Ha! I LOVE the 2nd pic where she is totally posing! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I hope you've checked out our blog by now.

Lindsay said...

such cute pictures! Ryan is a toe head!! I love how you took Jane to school during Fall break. Too funny. I did the same thing last week. :) (with Alivia)