Wednesday, December 8, 2010

No Shopper's Remorse Here!


Sometimes I buy things and later think Why oh why did I buy that? Other times (most times) I buy something and don't give it another thought. But every once in a while, a purchase is made that makes me thankful everyday for it! These shoes are my most favorite purchase of 2010. Keep in mind people that 9 times out of 10 I will choose comfort over style. That's just me :) SO they might not be the most attractive shoes, but long ago I learned a valuable lesson from my Old Man. The lesson is this - "Good Enough"
So in the cuteness department, the shoes are good enough. In the comfort department, these shoes are AMAZING!!! They are as soft as slippers inside and never had a "wearing in" phase. I wear them daily and I think how much I love them daily. I usually do not like giving up my flip flops, but this time I made the switch without a grudge. And now I will stop talking about my shoes

4 comments:

Laura said...

I have 3 pairs of Roxy shoes just like them. They are WAY better than flip flops and just about the most comfortable thing there ever was. Best part? You can throw them in the wash when they get dirty/stinky and they come out looking even cuter than they went in...

Julie said...

I want some.

Julie said...

I want some.

Unknown said...

I need some for Christmas. I think size 7 1/2 should do. Get Jennifer's in a size 8. JK