We cut Alex's hair recently. It made me kind of sad because he was my only baby with hair, so why would I cut it off to look like my other bald babies? I'll tell you why, because it looked a little ridiculous! He needed a haircut and because the only kind of haircut I know how to give is a buzz, that's what he got. I think he looks cute, but the first few times I went to get him out of his crib, I paused thinking who is this baby?! Many people think he looks a lot like Ryan now.
And here is Jane at 9 months:
So, yeah, my kids kind of all look alike :)
2 comments:
He is a Hall for sure. Very cute. Love Janes school pic on fb. Hope you are well.
Wow, they look ALOT alike! Britani is sitting here with me looking at your blog. She wants to know why Jane never comes to see us. She asked, "doesn't Jane know where our house is?" SO, that means you guys need to come visit and stay awhile!
Post a Comment