Last night Jane and Jeff went to the King's Daddy Daughter Ball. It was part of the princess festival that was going on all week at Hatfieldadelphia park in Lindon. From the pictures, it looked amazing. Maybe someday I can go to a ball too!
Princess Jane
Jane and Ryan just finished swimming lessons. They took them at the Scera pool again. This was my first time in 4 years that I got to chill on the lounge chairs while the kids were in classes! I'll be back in the water again next year with Alex in the parent/child class. Jane and Ryan had a lot of fun and they learned a little ;) I don't know if I will ever be used to seeing swimming pictures with mountains in the background. It just seems wrong somehow.


5 comments:
I won't even show these pictures to Avery, she would be so jealous! What a fun event and good mommy for making it happen.
So fun for Jane! I also love that picture of Jane and Ryan at the pool! Too cute!
Wow, what an extravagant ball! That cut out pic of her is hilarious! If you crop it right it'll look even better. :) Fun, fun!
Wow, what an extravagant ball! That cut out pic of her is hilarious! If you crop it right it'll look even better. :) Fun, fun!
Post a Comment