So, so, so cute. I love that he srill has his ambilical cord on!I can't wait to hold him!
WOW! Those are beautiful! Does he look like the other kids did? I definitely don't think he looks like Jane did when she was a babe.
i love the "bear skin" basket!What a precious baby...
Perfect pictures! Perfect little guy! Ssssoooo cute!
Love them! I think my favorite is the one with the blue hat! What a cutie! hope you are doing well!
He's soooo sweet!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So, so, so cute. I love that he srill has his ambilical cord on!
I can't wait to hold him!
WOW! Those are beautiful! Does he look like the other kids did? I definitely don't think he looks like Jane did when she was a babe.
i love the "bear skin" basket!
What a precious baby...
Perfect pictures! Perfect little guy! Ssssoooo cute!
Love them! I think my favorite is the one with the blue hat! What a cutie! hope you are doing well!
He's soooo sweet!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment